This is another joint off the “Black Box” EP which will be out soon.
We all or at least I seen this coming this is what happens when you put two of the most disrespectful battle rappers in the ring at the same time. This is another black eye for the battle rap seen these two guys have been going back and forth about fighting for over a year so this isn’t any surprise. Check the footage below.
All couples love to spend quality time relax kick they feet up an enjoy each other’s presence. However that awkward moment always finds a way to show itself. All it takes is being on your phone while giving your suppose to be giving partner your attention, regardless if you can multi task or not your partner will feel some type a way about it an request you to put it down.
It could be late night you & your boo knocked out sleeping your phone ring or there phone rings an the mood changes an you get a “who’s that” an that can play out many different ways depending on the situation. You can be about to start crushing a girl you been talking to awhile then your phone rings an the mode changes.
It seems like the phone is the elephant in the room that no one wants to deal with. The phone is the game changer you don’t want your lady or vice versa to see you giving that more attention than them or it will create a problem. That’s my opinion tho let me know what y’all think about the topic.
- I’ve been designing forever , I’ve always been into art and creating things period. It’s been a little over 2 years since I started designing for ABEmpire Clothing co.
- I like to bring a theme to all of my collections. There’s a story behind each design. Not just some sneaker match ups, that’s too easy. A lot of thought and research goes into each design.
- We just did a collaboration with Sabit NYC and that was huge for me considering I used to visit his show room as a kid to shop before I even thought about owning a brand. But just being able to continue to create and collaborate with dope people is a huge accomplishment to me.
- More than I could have ever imagined. We are blessed to have strong supporters worldwide.
- Relentlessness , you have to be able to fuck up and keep pushing like nothing ever happened. A lot goes on behind the scenes of a brand that most people don’t realize. At the end of the day you have to be ready to fight through whatever this industry throws at you.
- Most of our store accounts are on the east coast about 15 stores from Massachusetts to Florida. All of our stock locations are available on our website (www.americasbiggestempire.com .We also have an online shop and we are now shipping worldwide.
- I gotta shout out my fam DJ DiamondKuts from power 99 she has showed me so much love in Philly. She’s one industry person that has become a friend to me.
- The first time I sent a package to the UK was crazy haha , I didn’t understand how we had that reach I thought I got punked.
- The Emperors line is some of my best work yet. Dope concepts with a much cleaner look. It has already been my most successful line. I’m excited to drop it online for the world June 30th at noon!
- My team is incredible , along the years we have all became strong together. People don’t know that we have one of the most talented camps in the world. We all want to succeed and we work hard for it.
Thanks for having me on behalf of ABEmpire Clothing Co. We appreciate your support since day 1!
You ever felt like you couldn’t get away from your phone? You ever put your phone to your ear an say why is it so hot? You ever say damn it’s not even 12pm an my battery at 50% already. I’m sure I’m not the only person that has thought or felt that way. These days you feel naked without your phone it’s apart of you and with all the app options there isn’t anything it can’t do. Here is a challenge we can all try an get down with to see if we can escape all electronics for a day or even a few hours is Progress. Below is some ideas to keep yourself busy.
Gym- This is good not only for looks but mainly health purposes making sure your in the best shape you could possibly be for your age.
Cards- I can’t even keep track of how many different type of card games you can play. You have endless game choices & it’s competition & entertainment all in one.
Park- The park is one place you will enjoy from your a kid till you grow old. So get up get out & go walk shoot some hoops, ride a bike, take the kids wit you if you have any.
Books- so many good books out there everyone can find something that interests them to read. Everyone should have a book shelf & quiet room they can go to read a few hours a day.
Talk To People – socialize in reality with your family, friends, neighbors etc sometimes we forget we know real people and only communicate with whoever we see on social media.
Those were just a few tips I wanted to share I can’t give all my gems away y’all ain’t paying me haha enjoy your day & give those electronics a break. Thank you for reading as well.
Fresh off his XXL cover appearance chicago rapper Vic Mensa is back with some new music. Download link an msic player below.
This is pretty much a day in the life of rapper G- Lloyd as he promotes his new mixtape “The Progress” which is out now @datpiff link below
Landlord delivers some real shit on this one check it out you won’t regret it. A link for the song will be posted on out hulkshare shorty for y’all as well [ moetent ]
1) Get someone to design you a logo that will stand out so people will recognize you by it.
2) Create a page for promotional purposes to market everything your doing. you need a website & social media sites pages as well.
3) Make sure you have a plan for what you want to do with your brand.
4) Networking is very important reach out to people have them market your product & you do the same in return.
5) make sure you trademark your logo to avoid legal issues
Check out Ty new project “nitty filez 5” out now on iTunes
Real good quick interview worth checking out.
This is a new video from Styles P’s album which is out now. Click the link below to purchase the album.