Here is some new music by Nino Man he got some heat I recently came across his music check him out
“It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.” -Eckhart Tolle
- focus on each moment. take a completely different route to work. eat something totally new. start a conversation with a complete stranger. be spontaneous. see if you can do this exercise once per week. it’s refreshing and reminds you that being adventurous can be safe as well as fun.
- ask yourself real questions and try not to lie. Look at your life. are the goals that you’ve made for yourself still worth keeping? if you’re in school, ask yourself if you’re still interested in your major. if you’re married or in a relationship, ask yourself if that person still makes you happy. do the things/people in your life uplift you or bring you down most often?
- just focus on your breathing. do this exercise once per day: take 3, or as many as you deem necessary, deep breathes with slow exhales. it’s a fantastic way to bring you back into the present moment.
sometimes the best possible thing to say is nothing at all
- Movie Quotes
easy way to inject some fun into a conversation is to quote popular movie lines
- I Understand/Feel You
rather than seeing every disagreement as an opportunity to get fired up and argue, look to understand where they are coming from. you can still have a constructive conversation/debate, but a key element to doing this effectively is to approach it with respect rather than anger
- My Bad
if something was your fault, just identify that it was, and apologize
- “I’ll just have water…”
don’t be afraid to make the healthier choice
- I Appreciate you/Thank You
thank your bus driver, taxi driver, waiter, etc. whenever you can.
- I Believe in You
whether you fully grasp what another individual is striving for or not, don’t be afraid to give them some encouragement
- This is for you/I was thinking about you
it could be as simple as picking up lunch for a friend
- Learn from This
if someone you are close to is going through a tough time, be that comforting shoulder that reminds them of the bigger picture
you may come across some awkward moments and uncomfortable reactions while doing this, but you may also be pleasantly surprised by how much this can brighten the day of some people
Here is some dope music I came across while searching the web. Good song with a deep meaning. This production by Alchemist is amazing this beat is a masterpiece.
Many times when we try to make a good change in our lives, it gets derailed early on by something out of our control.
Let’s say you start a diet, and your daughter makes some great vegan cupcakes and you want to support her efforts, and so you eat some … and this exception causes you to say, “screw it” and you eat some other unhealthy foods later in the day, and then the next day.
Or you’re trying to think positively, and so you go out of your way to be nice to someone with whom you’re not on good terms … and they snub you, causing you to go down a spiral of negative thoughts.
How do you stop the negative spiral? How do you stop the slippery slope?
By having a more flexible idea of what your habit change is.
The problem is that we often have an ideal habit change: we’re going to start this new diet and be perfect at it and all will go well and we’ll be healthy and trim and sexy.
And of course the actual path is much more bumpy than that, and so this ideal expectation is never met. Changes never go the way we think they will. Our fantasies about our new habits don’t come true. And we feel horrible about that, and get derailed.
The problem isn’t the event that derailed us, that caused our perfect habit to go bad … the problem is our ideal about how the change will go. The ideal is just a fantasy, made up in our heads. It’s not real. It’s not realistic.
What’s more realistic? Reality. Instead of holding onto the fantasy you have about the change, let that go and embrace the reality of the change. Be open to whatever happens, be curious what it’s like, and actually be present and observe the change as it happens.
Did someone not respond positively like you’d hoped they would? That’s OK, because while the ideal didn’t happen, you knew that things would turn out differently than the ideal, and so instead of being disappointed you’re curious about what happened, why, how you react, and how you can respond appropriately to this change in plans.
Letting go of the ideal, you smile, observe yourself, and think, “What now? What’s the way to respond appropriately to this new situation?”
You’re flexible. You embrace the reality. You move through the ever changing landscape with a shifting plan, and a smile.
This documentary takes us into the multi billion dollar global sex trade industry done by national geographic.
kanye west has been having himself a very busy 2015 thus far, what with performing at the Grammys, executive producing Rihanna’s forthcoming LP, as well as working on his own LP, he added onto that already impressive list of accomplishments today. West premiered the entirety of his 1st collection with Adidas at New York Fashion Week, debuted the first track from his currently nameless album with Chicago artist Vic Mensa & Sia called, “Wolves,” Ye also took to the stage for a live performance at the 1st Annual Roc City Classic event in New York City, which co-stared NBA all-star Kevin Durant.
amongst this large amount of content revealing i’m sure Kanye felt as though there would be nothing ANYONE could do to take anything away from this day being 100% Yeezy…except 1 person: Drake.
excluding a slight return from a short hiatus from social media Drake has been relatively quiet regarding the details on his new music much to the chagrin of his fans until tonight. Drake took to his twitter to post a link to his new mixtape available here on iTunes, “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.” on the surface this doesn’t seem like that big of a deal, artists release dates overlap quite often, but for Kanye it’s a little different. Kanye previously said he “let” Drake have last summer but reassured that going forward he would reclaim the throne all powered by his vision. this somewhat surprise release from Drake puts pressure on Ye for a number of reasons.
Given his antics all throughout 2013-2014 on the Yeezus Tour, his recent unveiling of his first shoe collaboration with Adidas, the Yeezy Boost 750 being met with a bittersweet response by the public, and the expected but still alienating swerve in musical direct as of late Kanye has become damaged goods in some peoples eyes and the last thing he needs on top of getting a lukewarm response to his 2nd Official Single is to have it be forgotten and become lost in the shuffle due to most hip-hop fans almost involuntary urge to quote Drake lyrics on Twitter and Instagram. a devastating blow like this could threaten West’s momentum he was working so hard on building going into 2015, leaving Drake with the ball in his court along with the satisfaction that he too can break the internet just as quickly as Kanye West can if not quicker. now i understand that 1 SINGLE PERSON can’t possibly own a day and everyone else should know to hold off, you could say Kanye served the culture for the morning & most of the day, and Drake handled the graveyard shift. but i still feel in term’s of making an impact, regardless of Drake “being on” GOOD Music along with any artist that creates good music according to Kanye, Drake may be a few steps ahead of Ye on the surface having used left moves.
what are your thoughts on Kanye’s recent music as well as his clothing line with Adidas? do you think Drake can keep his hot streak going thru 2015? let us know, #W2TM
Than you finally a full version to Manolo’s new song Gun Fu if you follow him on IG you may have heard a couple snippets of this. He has a lot of good music he been giving out in very small dosages which makes the “Concrete Rose EP” even more worth it. This is another creative banger where he paints us a picture.
as soon as 2015 began I made a promise to myself that this year I wasn’t going to fold on any and all issues, especially when it came improving my own life. now i realize turning ones entire life around isn’t an overnight process, which is why i sought out different practices to aid myself and #W2TM on the path to improvement.
- Create habits, not goals or resolutions. Resolutions are like wishful thinking, that fade away inevitably as the year’s newness wears off. Goals are great, but it’s hard to juggle 5-10 new goals when you have a lot of other things always going on. Instead, focus on one new habit at a time, and give it your full attention, until it becomes automatic. Then do another new habit. After a year, you could have 12 new habits, and you’ll be a lot closer to any goals you might have wanted to reach.
- Be all in. Most people fail at their resolutions because they write them down, start taking action, and then let themselves quit when things get hard. But what if you committed to doing the habit of meditation in January, or you’d have to give up your favorite food for a year? What if you had to pay $10,000 if you missed two straight days of meditation? Would you stick to the habit then? Of course you would — because you’d be fully committed. Find a way to be all in, and you’ll make your habits stick.
- Focus on weekly adaptations. Most people try to focus on something that will take a year to achieve, but you lose motivation, and what if things change during that year? Instead, focus on one week at a time. That’s a doable chunk of time — you can do a week at a time, but you can’t really do a year at a time. And each week, see how you can adapt what you’re doing so that your method gets better and better over time. Review how you did, find the obstacles, and plan around them for the next week.
- Find your crew. You can do great things on your own, but you’re much more likely to get them done if you have a group of friends who are holding you accountable, and who you’re holding accountable too. Hold each others’ feet to the fire. Root each other on. Hold regular meetings to make sure everyone is staying on track, and don’t let your crew fall off track.
- Fill your year with curiosity and a learning stance. Many people get discouraged if they fall off their goals or habits, but that’s because they have an all-or-nothing mindset. They see failure as evidence that they can’t do it. Far from it: failure is evidence that things need adjusting. It’s a way to learn, so that you can get better. Be curious about what will work for you, about what this new habit will be like (instead of having a preconceived idea), and about what happens when you make adjustments. See all your successes and failures as learning, not a sign that you are good or not good. With this flexible mindset, you’ll be able to weather out any kinds of disruptions, missteps, obstacles or changes.
February: Healthy eating
July: Debt reduction (saving/investing)
August: Quitting a bad habit
September: A good start (waking early, yoga or MITs)
December: Letting Go
Here is some new heat from my man Dave East the new voice of the streets featuring the top goon enjoy.
When you take a moment and look around at the world, things can appear pretty messed up. Take 5 or 10 minutes and watch the 6 o’clock news. Chances are, the entire time, all you are going to see is war, conflict, death, illness, etc. Sure, this is part of the mainstream medias content strategy to sell drama and keep people focused on it, but besides that it reveals something real about the current state of our world.
We prioritize money and the economy over basics like air, water, food quality, our environment and our communities.
We utilize an economic trading system that facilitates the death of millions of people each year.
We divide the worlds land into sections and then fight over who owns these sections.
We call some people “soldiers” which makes it OK for them to kill other people.
We torture and kill millions of animals everyday needlessly for food, clothing and experiments.
We send children to school for their entire childhood to memorize facts and skills that they will rarely use.
We impose financial pressures on parents, forcing them to miss out on vital stages of their child’s development.
We have thousands of religions, each one believing that their God or god-story is the only true and unique version.
Love and compassion, which promotes life, are mocked as facile. Whereas war, which harms life, is seen as honorable.
Anyone with a really useful invention, can forcefully prevent others from using or modifying it.
What would your world look like?
If you ain’t familiar with Good Guy Fashion catch up. This is a dope up and coming fashion designer who Also does some dope custom work as well. Check out this video and for more of his work check his site out link below