This is some new some music from La’s Own Jetpack Jones check him out click the pic to D/L. Check out Datpiff to find a few of his mixtapes thats out now. He has some dope artwork & music to go along with it.
Sandman aka Sand Cannon is back with his post-Re Up Gang & long awaited opus “Sovereignty”. Sandman features artist on the project such as Freeway, Big Ooh, E.Ness, Vodka, NH, Santos, Tiani Victoria, Quilly as well as his own Cannon Inc. artists Phinatic & Housewife just to name a few.
Since the 5th grade i would say, I’m 19 now so about 8years.
2. How many songs would you say you have recorded in ya career thus far?
Over 300 but ALOT aren’t released yet.
3. Since you have a mixtape series called “Fuk A Hook” How much of your music would you say is written & freestyle ?
I would say half is written and half is freestyle. I used to listen to beats All-day and record myself while I freestyle so I can use what I had said off the top of the head, but now I’m starting to write way more so I can make official tracks and have everything sounding perfect.
4. What are you currently working on as we speak?
I’m working on a project called “INGLEWOOD” dropping next year. I don’t have a release date at the moment.
5. What do you do to keep your buzz up so you can stay relevant?
I try to keep in touch with all my fans, I have to promote everyday and socialize A LOT to stay relevant.
6. How would you describe the Cali Rap scene right now?
I say it’s pretty good, but I still feel like something’s missing & that is me. It’s not really an artist my age working as hard as me with this much talent.
7. Is rapping the only thing you are currently working towards or do you have other joint ventures?
I have A LOT of other things I want to do besides rap. I’m working on a clothing line. I wanna own my own business and invest in a lot of other things.
8. How big would you describe your fan base to be at this point? The reason I ask is because I see your you tube views are pretty good so people are listening.
I feel like it’s good to be my age i am now, But I also feel I deserve to get way more plays. Everything I drop should reach 1mill views + but I know ill get there soon.
9. What makes you different from other artists trying to get on?
The grind, The things I’ve done & hard work I put in. I invest in myself every dollar I get.
10. What’s one thing you think the people should know about you?
I think they should know when they see me not dropping any tracks or videos just know I’m working hard on something big. I’m never sitting around I’m always plotting and trying to be better than i was the day before.
It seemed like just yesterday Ave. said he was gonna drop an album then we watched it happen, no major distribution or promotion just an independent label hard work & grind. So far as the album goes its moving up the charts on iTunes an he is starting to get the recognition he deserves. In the pictures below is 3 options of how you can support the BSB movement. You can purchase the album through iTunes store link here & free download on datpiff or get the powder pack.