If he ran up on you what would you do?
These pranksters can’t stop targeting the hood for there pranks so many youtube channels with white kids going to minority neighborhoods provoking I mean pranking people. One day keeping it real is Gonna go wrong.
Killa Kam continues to deliver this is the 2nd episode of the first of the month show & the mixtape is out as well link below.
The long wait has finally come here is the first episode. Killa is a fool for this Cousin Bang delivers as usual and episode 2 looks like it’s heating up. be sure to D/L First of the month mixtape out now at datpiff. Check out his new visual from the mixtape he released as well.
a serious, but still funny situation. a 14-year-old girl sat down just before her first-period class Friday morning when she and her friends heard a pop from the victims Apple iPhone 5c. according to a report from the Middle School of the Kennebunk’s principle, Jeff Rodman, “Immediately, smoke starts billowing from around the student, she knew right away something was wrong and, in a panic, knew her pants were on fire caused by the cellphone.”
after the situation’s initial havoc was contained, the student was able to appropriately remove her pants separate from the boys in the class & cover herself with a blanket until rescue workers & fire marshall’s arrived to take her to the hospital. it is confirmed she’s been treated for 2nd degree burns. owner of TechPort in Portland Andrew Rosenstein, which repairs Apple products, said customers have brought in batteries that were swollen and at risk of malfunction after extended use, but not from a phone that was almost new. “These batteries installed in Apple products in particular are extremely safe. It’s an extremely rare incident,” he said. thankfully the girl & everyone in the class wasn’t harmed & is safe now.
apple HQ was not available to make a statment…
*via Morning Sentinel*
when i first read this i thought, “lmfaoooo, this HAS to be another fake story one of the corny troll twitter accounts helped spread around,” but it looks to be legit. Nintendo has such a massive following of die hard fans who believe in them so strongly that it doesn’t seem strange that the seemingly brand new drug would already have a market.
according to a report from the Belgian Early Warning System on Drugs, the new ‘designer’ drug bearing the Nintendo’s iconic logo has been making the rounds in the European club scene. the report claims the Nintendo pills contain a heroic amount of MDMA(Woo!).
getting a pill with a wing, or a ferrari logo on it is the farthest thing from uncommon i can say from experience, since it’s an incredibly easy way to speak in loosely coded terms about which pills might be potent, dirty, what-have-you.
there haven’t been any domestic reports of any ”Nintendo’ hitting the states, but i can safely assume that will be remedied shortly. if this is any sort of precursor for a wave of video game themed designer drugs making an entry into the global drug culture, i can only hope that Fallout 3 themed pills aren’t that far off…
Noooo not the KD’s 😂 seems like sneaking people when they not looking is getting more & more popular.
Here is a few classic news clips from the year 2013 that will keep you entertained for the next 15 minutes.
Mom is crushed to find out the news her son want to leave the N.O. and play for Head Coach Nick Saban of Alabama Tide. Now a year later his brother follows in the same footsteps but decides to head to the Swamp of the Florida Gators. Watch her displeased reactions lol.
She violated man what would you do? I know her boyfriend is upset about everything accept maybe the ps3 because that model is ancient. Overall stupidity how her part as well filming this and uploading it smh.
Now I’m no relationship expert and I wouldn’t want to force your my suggestions on you but for some ladies it needs to be shared. We’re all living in a world now where you can’t put anything past anyone from family to friends. Most of the thoughts that are derived today are heavily influenced by what we see and experience but like in books some people can’t tell what’s fiction from non-fiction. So I’m here to share a few points and if you don’t believe me ask your man, an objective friend, your main n*gga or your father.
1. With the way our economy is set up right now everyone ain’t baller. Some people don’t finish high school, seems people going to jail more often, and the rest are turning gay. So the pickings are scattered so find a guy with vision/career, educated, and 9-5 steady worker. Going these options keeps your bad selections at few cause their working towards something.
2. Once you meet a prospect on your level ask questions. Not all all guys have the gift of gab so ask the questions you would like answers to and basing off that you decide if you want to go further. Cause once you make a choice to have him your priority he’ll his part to keep you around.
3. In early relationships likes/dislikes will show it’s smart to address them early to avoid unnecessary arguments further down the road. Cause guys forget shyt women don’t they keep it stored in their memory. As a guy I find that shyt amazing sometimes.
4. Things are going well you like guy he likes you everythings great and your thinking bout having sex. Now ladies believe he will respect me of I make him wait it’ll show I’m classy and blah blah that’s bs. To us guys it don’t matter when we get it. It’s how you present yourself dictates how a guy will treat you.
5. Yall hanging out and he goes to the bathroom and his phone rings. You see another females name pop up that you don’t know. First don’t overreact! The state you are in is Mortal Combat finish him! Going back to #2 it will tell you about the guy. If you had doubts then your choice of pursuing was bad judgement. If there’s a chance he’s a faithful guy don’t jump all over him cause you won’t hear the answer you want to hear. So be grown about it and talk it out.
6. You had a little rough patch but you guys are back on track and decide to go out to a party. The DJs on point drinks is flowing he’s tipsy your tipsy the night seems promising with a happy ending but you catch another female eyeing/talking to your man. Again don’t be that belligerent drunk that kills the fun nothing kills a great night like those people. Don’t worry about the other chick cause mostly she wants what you got. So let the man handle the situation. If he’s committed he won’t entertain cause he’s good where he at.
7. When a guy wants to hang out with his friends it’s his personal time away from you to bond with his homies. By this time you know his friends and what their capable of. Just because he hangs with a certain crowd doesn’t mean he’ll do what they do all guys want and have different likes. Basing from what his friends know about your relationship if he’s good your good. If he’s not you can panic a little but that’s what friends for to have bond while drinking or heading to strip clubs.
8. In closing if y’all can make it through those examples of minor setbacks then you guys are building something. At the end of the day we all want that Barack & Michelle Obama relationship. You put in what you want to get out of it if we can incorporate time, affection, patience, love, and life there’s no reason why we can’t have successful relationships today to raise the youth. I’m not saying it’s got to be that way but if I was a child I’m sure they’d say it’s great to have.
I’m not going to say i argue with all the points K Walker is making but this definitely is a funny ass skit.