If you ain’t familiar with Good Guy Fashion catch up. This is a dope up and coming fashion designer who Also does some dope custom work as well. Check out this video and for more of his work check his site out link below
- I’ve been designing forever , I’ve always been into art and creating things period. It’s been a little over 2 years since I started designing for ABEmpire Clothing co.
- I like to bring a theme to all of my collections. There’s a story behind each design. Not just some sneaker match ups, that’s too easy. A lot of thought and research goes into each design.
- We just did a collaboration with Sabit NYC and that was huge for me considering I used to visit his show room as a kid to shop before I even thought about owning a brand. But just being able to continue to create and collaborate with dope people is a huge accomplishment to me.
- More than I could have ever imagined. We are blessed to have strong supporters worldwide.
- Relentlessness , you have to be able to fuck up and keep pushing like nothing ever happened. A lot goes on behind the scenes of a brand that most people don’t realize. At the end of the day you have to be ready to fight through whatever this industry throws at you.
- Most of our store accounts are on the east coast about 15 stores from Massachusetts to Florida. All of our stock locations are available on our website (www.americasbiggestempire.com .We also have an online shop and we are now shipping worldwide.
- I gotta shout out my fam DJ DiamondKuts from power 99 she has showed me so much love in Philly. She’s one industry person that has become a friend to me.
- The first time I sent a package to the UK was crazy haha , I didn’t understand how we had that reach I thought I got punked.
- The Emperors line is some of my best work yet. Dope concepts with a much cleaner look. It has already been my most successful line. I’m excited to drop it online for the world June 30th at noon!
- My team is incredible , along the years we have all became strong together. People don’t know that we have one of the most talented camps in the world. We all want to succeed and we work hard for it.
Thanks for having me on behalf of ABEmpire Clothing Co. We appreciate your support since day 1!
This song is featured on D Strong & Macapella’s album titled “Sacrifice” which is available for listen an you can purchase it with a small Pay Pal donation. The purchase link is below. This is that old smooth hip hop great production throughout an the lyrics give you that authentic hip hop feel. This is overall a good project no complaints 11 songs check it out support & classic hip hop.