Dope visual for an already dope song. Check out his soundcloud page if you haven’t already.
1) How long have you been designing clothes now?
- I’ve been designing forever , I’ve always been into art and creating things period. It’s been a little over 2 years since I started designing for ABEmpire Clothing co.
2) What inspires your different lines under the ABE brand such as the “Currency Cartel” & this new “Emperors line that is due out this week?
- I like to bring a theme to all of my collections. There’s a story behind each design. Not just some sneaker match ups, that’s too easy. A lot of thought and research goes into each design.
3) What are some of your biggest accomplishments you have made so far?
- We just did a collaboration with Sabit NYC and that was huge for me considering I used to visit his show room as a kid to shop before I even thought about owning a brand. But just being able to continue to create and collaborate with dope people is a huge accomplishment to me.
4) How global would you say your brand is today compared to five years ago?
- More than I could have ever imagined. We are blessed to have strong supporters worldwide.
5) What makes a successful Brand?
- Relentlessness , you have to be able to fuck up and keep pushing like nothing ever happened. A lot goes on behind the scenes of a brand that most people don’t realize. At the end of the day you have to be ready to fight through whatever this industry throws at you.
6) How can the people locate your clothing country-wide?
- Most of our store accounts are on the east coast about 15 stores from Massachusetts to Florida. All of our stock locations are available on our website (www.americasbiggestempire.com .We also have an online shop and we are now shipping worldwide.
7) Who are some industry people you have built relationships with other than Waka Flocka who I have seen wear your clothing?
- I gotta shout out my fam DJ DiamondKuts from power 99 she has showed me so much love in Philly. She’s one industry person that has become a friend to me.
8) What is the craziest place you have you shipped a package distance wise?
- The first time I sent a package to the UK was crazy haha , I didn’t understand how we had that reach I thought I got punked.
9) How do you feel the people will respond to the emperors line?
- The Emperors line is some of my best work yet. Dope concepts with a much cleaner look. It has already been my most successful line. I’m excited to drop it online for the world June 30th at noon!
10) What separates your teams grind compared to others doing similar things?
- My team is incredible , along the years we have all became strong together. People don’t know that we have one of the most talented camps in the world. We all want to succeed and we work hard for it.
Thanks for having me on behalf of ABEmpire Clothing Co. We appreciate your support since day 1!