Nobody can keep up with Fab on this Freestyle challenge the kid on fire.
Most of you may remember the movie with Keanu Reeves a few years ago now dc has teamed up with NBC to bring us a Tv series. This is great because we will get to see the character develop right in front of our eyes weekly, sort of like the Arrow series on The CW. Check it out enjoy it premiers Friday October 24 .
ice cube is a living hip hop legend, record producer, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. by and large the man has earned his place in history through his musical endeavors as well as his movie ventures. as far as his musical success i can’t chalk it up to anything other than pure talent and recognition of said talent. i’m not knocking him as an actor, but i believe i’ve figured out cube’s ‘formula’ for his consistent box office success…
no matter how well or poor whatever self-funded project cube vision releases does ice cube has ALWAYS made sure to create some sort of movie, usually comedy, with whoever’s the hot comedian/’funny guy’ at that time. BREHHHHH
now that may seem a little far fetched at first glance but i’ve conducted the proper research…
- Friday (1995) Starring: cube alongside Chris Tucker:: just finished his Def Comedy Jam run in ’92 as well as a minor role in ‘House Party 3’ in ’95.
- Next Friday (2000) Starring cube alongside Mike Epps:: more of a breakout role but Epps was still fairly well known from his Def Comedy Jam run.
- All About the Benjamins (2002) Starring cube alongside Mike Epps once again. this time being not nearly as successful as their previous movie together.
- First Sunday (2008) Starring cube alongside Katt Williams & Tracy Morgan:: in ’07 Katt was coming off his own comedy special called ‘American Hustle’, the success of which established him as a mainstream comedian on his way to being a household name. in ’08 Katt released his HBO comedy special ‘It’s Pimpin’ Pimpin’ and had a portion of that act featured in GTA IV, both of which boosted his popularity. Morgan already had a fan base from his work on ‘Martin’, ‘SNL’, and his role on ’30 Rock’.
- Ride Along (2014) Starring cube along Kevin Hart:: the latest ingredient in cube’s foolproof formula, Kevin’s major success started back at his special “I’m A Grown Little Man” in ’09 which garnered his a very large amount of new fans. that led to him releasing a stand-up documentary of himself titled “Laugh at my Pain” in ’11 that did very well at the box office(7.7Ms). Kevin followed that box office haymaker with another one, his stand-up feature film, “Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” grossed 32M worldwide solidifying his as the #1 comedian in the world right now.
keep in mind between these major film successes(excluding ‘All About the Benjamins’ obviously) cube has done various television spots/projects, had major & minor roles in his own and others films respectively, but no matter what he seems to always align himself with whoever the populous is really in love with at the time…now i could be wrong about this being a legitimate strategy that cube & his camp purposefully employ, but the proof IS in the pudding, not hating just presenting an observation. sometimes its not looking at the ‘bigger’ picture, but the real picture.
With the holiday season in full bloom most people are out spending and charging doing everything including not paying bills so their family can have a good holiday season. It’s all good till after holidays when your stressed for money and thinking of what you could or should have done. Here is some tips to help you avoid this.
– When shopping more is better than less so don’t spend all your money on 1 big item when you can get a few (example remember when Katt Williams said he went shopping at the dollar store for his son and he woke up was looking everywhere & was like daddy you got me everything)
– Pay some bills ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about them next month. This creates more available money now an covers last-minute shopping.
– Don’t worry about buying things for people who you barely see & not getting you or your kids anything.
– Don’t spend an arm & a leg on decorations they not that important it’s about whats under the tree.
– Try 2 get a few major gifts on black Friday to save some more money.
– Always buy gifts throughout the year in case you lose a job or any emergency comes up and takes your money.
I cant give you all my gems but i hope these tips are helpful.