Yup you heard it right this is just another reason not to let yo kids outside alone anymore.
This is a song many people from all backrounds can relate too. I accidentally stumbled on this song and i have been goinh back listening to Phora’s Projects on
This one is for the comic fans & parents if your young kids are games they will be asking you for this. Check out this trailer that premiered at Gamecon 2014
An African American male was leaving the Dollar General in the neighborhood he resides and he turned his car on and a lady by the name of Janelle Ambrosia started curing him out calling him a nigger but that was only the beginning. You must watch this to believe and see how much hate this woman has in her heart. She threatens to assault, kill & have her husband beat him up and also that she strips for a large amount of the police department allegedly. After this went viral she took to Twitter and made some even more incensitive statements.
This is JoJo’s story it is another really good documentary by DatKnockDesign very well detailed look into his brief career and it is worth checking out.
This song below by JoJo was a major spark to the beef
This is a 3 part documentary it’s a few months old but it’s worth checking out. It features many up & coming Chicago artists. You may know a few such as Chief Keef , Lil Reese & Lil Durk. It also goes into the Lil JoJo story as well as various other murders in the Chicago gang violence culture over the past few years that sparked some of these beef’s it’s pretty detailed and worth checking out.
Noooo not the KD’s 😂 seems like sneaking people when they not looking is getting more & more popular.
With the holiday season in full bloom most people are out spending and charging doing everything including not paying bills so their family can have a good holiday season. It’s all good till after holidays when your stressed for money and thinking of what you could or should have done. Here is some tips to help you avoid this.
– When shopping more is better than less so don’t spend all your money on 1 big item when you can get a few (example remember when Katt Williams said he went shopping at the dollar store for his son and he woke up was looking everywhere & was like daddy you got me everything)
– Pay some bills ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about them next month. This creates more available money now an covers last-minute shopping.
– Don’t worry about buying things for people who you barely see & not getting you or your kids anything.
– Don’t spend an arm & a leg on decorations they not that important it’s about whats under the tree.
– Try 2 get a few major gifts on black Friday to save some more money.
– Always buy gifts throughout the year in case you lose a job or any emergency comes up and takes your money.
I cant give you all my gems but i hope these tips are helpful.
Wtf is wrong with people these days. So you get denied food stamps an instead of looking at other options you kill you kids smh this world is hell.