Coming off the release of his debut album “Mind Of A Hustler” Frank Da Don is back performing at the coast to coast showcase this video shows the day & events leading up to the show.
- I’ve been designing forever , I’ve always been into art and creating things period. It’s been a little over 2 years since I started designing for ABEmpire Clothing co.
- I like to bring a theme to all of my collections. There’s a story behind each design. Not just some sneaker match ups, that’s too easy. A lot of thought and research goes into each design.
- We just did a collaboration with Sabit NYC and that was huge for me considering I used to visit his show room as a kid to shop before I even thought about owning a brand. But just being able to continue to create and collaborate with dope people is a huge accomplishment to me.
- More than I could have ever imagined. We are blessed to have strong supporters worldwide.
- Relentlessness , you have to be able to fuck up and keep pushing like nothing ever happened. A lot goes on behind the scenes of a brand that most people don’t realize. At the end of the day you have to be ready to fight through whatever this industry throws at you.
- Most of our store accounts are on the east coast about 15 stores from Massachusetts to Florida. All of our stock locations are available on our website (www.americasbiggestempire.com .We also have an online shop and we are now shipping worldwide.
- I gotta shout out my fam DJ DiamondKuts from power 99 she has showed me so much love in Philly. She’s one industry person that has become a friend to me.
- The first time I sent a package to the UK was crazy haha , I didn’t understand how we had that reach I thought I got punked.
- The Emperors line is some of my best work yet. Dope concepts with a much cleaner look. It has already been my most successful line. I’m excited to drop it online for the world June 30th at noon!
- My team is incredible , along the years we have all became strong together. People don’t know that we have one of the most talented camps in the world. We all want to succeed and we work hard for it.
Thanks for having me on behalf of ABEmpire Clothing Co. We appreciate your support since day 1!
This is the 2nd video released from the “Mind Of A Hustla” album which is out now hit him up for copies link will be on datpiff shortly. A hard copy is a must though this a classic.
my favorite song from Surgio’s Actavis Mixtape.
this will be my second post about Blu Cap from L.O.C.A.L.$ on here brehs(my first post about Blu can be found here). except this time i’m here to give you my take on Blu’s first release of a body of work, ‘Though Exposure Vol. 1.
the project starts off with a mysterious yet familiar sample before it heads into the second track, ‘Stressed,’ where Blu trades bars with The Hooligan over an atmospheric vocally dominant instrumental.
the majority of the project features Blu’s vocals over several boom-bap instrumentals while every so often taking a break to abandon standard rhyme structure & switch to spoken word with little emphasis on the sound, but what he’s trying to convey to whoever’s listening. after this break Blu jumps into his single track, ‘Me’. the remainder of the project seems more for Blu himself to vent & simply voice things aloud, and whoever feels like they’d like to listen is welcome to. Blu touches on some personal situations involving a girl he feels may be the one he could see himself growing old with, ‘She,’ as well as a track paying homage to his hometown titled ‘Hello Chicago.’
my thoughts on the project as a whole is that Blu Cap has a voice and a audible demeanor that is pleasant to listen to over an instrumental. Blu also has a very apparent ability to shape & tell a story. i would only critique his delivery of those stories, because at some points without noticeable intention a track can be riding smooth then all of a sudden a bar will be slightly out of time, or lacking confidence making Blu seem more ‘green’ than he really is. that being said everyone has to start somewhere(started…)and i feel as though Blu Cap has a leg up on his competition on a lot of elements, and where he comes up a little short i believe he can develop and become a serious contender people won’t easily ignore. take a listen to Thought Exposure Vol. 1 below via Blu Caps soundcloud.
Available July 9th @ Planetelchain.com
Noisey Music Premiered it and its available there or Click any of the pics above.
On March 9th in memory of notorious B.I.G one of the greatest rappers to live Some emcees got together an did this freestyle cypher this is part 1.