Here is another feel good single by Jetpack Jones
following up “Shade Of Love” Produced by Brock Berrigan this will be off there up coming mixtape dropping 4/20/14 entitled “Shades Of Mary”
Download “In Due Time” Right now
80Million Ft. M-Ez Produced By JR-15
1. How long have you been rapping?
For over ten years now on an off I would say.
2. Do you think you are a better rapper or producer? Also the reason for your answer.
I think im great at both its good thing in the music business to have other options and talents.
3. Who would you say influences your music?
I would say my father TF Tyme first then it would be Big L, Jay-Z & biggie.
4. Tell me a little bit about what your currently working on now .
Well right now I’m working on my mixtape #NeverSatisfied and at the same time the team moet project #FromDaBottom2Stardom both will be out early 2014.
5. Are there any notable artists you have made beats for?
Tug McRaw, King Magnetic few years back, recently i’ve been working with M-Ez and Sway from #teamnosleep
6. Are you focusing more on being a rapper or a producer?
Both the harder you work the more successful you will be in the business
7. What’s your message to the competition?
My message is not a damn thing I see no competition just myself I learned that with doing this music over the years.
8. what’s your new years resolution?
Work hard and take the #TeamMoet and myself to the top
9. Will there be any features on this new project?
Yeah M-ez , Sway and a few more names but not gonna say you got to wait for the mixtape haha.
10. How can people contact you for features an beats?
my firstname.lastname@example.org , @Jr15music and Facebook j.r. robbins
For those that don’t know you us to rap under the name the infamous swagg what inspired the change?
Be sure you check out Officially Genius clothing at http://www.officiallygenius.com/ & Download Bars new mixtape ” Larry Brown”
Available July 9th @ Planetelchain.com
Be sure 2 check out the Zombieland Mixtape Out Now