New visual from G.O ( Gangstaz Only ) artist Buckxz featuring his right hand man RTG’s own N.I.N.O
The highly anticipated web series is back in full effect February 8th. The quality looks a lot better that’s what a Tidal deal will do.
This a new joint off the upcoming MainO & Uncle Murda mixtape coming soon.
Mr Arm & Hammer is back with a new banger. I’m really feeling this beat. I’m the flyest Nigga in the world.
Most of us will never have a birthday experience like this so just sit back an watch an wonder what if you was rich. Happy Bday to the Legend Kellz.
‘sup. this is a fantastic answer to the question, “
Some points on making “money”, and possibly not losing it.
1) You will lose all your friends, on the way up, and if you don’t stay there, on the way down.
2) If you feel like “risking it all” on a new venture with your own money, don’t. Risk taking is a pre-requisite for success. Once you got the cash, if you want risky, go sailing/ocean racing, jump off a mountain top with two sticks attached to your feet, buy a glider, or buy a race car and go to the track, that is do anything that takes care of the fix. Risk taking is an emotional condition. If you repress your emotions you pervert them. Find a “sane” outlet. Not good: gambling, fast women, fast cars on public roads; throwing alcohol into the mix makes for a great Molotov Cocktail. If you like open air fire making go camping in bear territory. Possibly in Alaska, if the bears don’t get you, the skeeters sure as brimstone will…
3) In order to make a million you got to earn three… two you burn getting there, and that leaves you with “one”. Then you calculate your effective tax rate at 62% because you took the “profit” instead of listening to your tax accountant. That leaves you with 380K. Then you run to the bank, and they offer you 2.8% on a 2 Year CD. That’s a whopping $10,640.00 in your pocket, every year.
4) 10,000,000.00 with the aforementioned certificate of deposit: $280,000 annual income. Ya aint that rich buddy….
5) You buy a million dollar home. Now you are paying 2.25% effective tax rate on that asset (net of the ‘assessed value’), which is 22,500.00. In order to pay that you have to have a million in the bank, just to cover it: 1m x 0.028 = 28,000. Now the math nerds among you will say “I got $5500 disposable out of my $2m “tie up”. Yeah and how about property insurance? And do you really expect your “significant other” to clean the toilets? All assets are liabilities unless properly disposed of. And I almost forgot, you have to pay taxes on that 28K but I am assuming you hired a tax accountant by now.
6) So from the original 10m you got 8m “disposable”. You invest in a Bank CD (because you have decided to pervert your risk taking gene) at 2.8% which gives you $224,000. Barry says your a 1 per center, and Nancy agrees. You pay 62% effective tax rate, and your net disposable income is exactly $85,120.00
7) For you to take home eighty grand, you really need to earn one sixty. Your one sixty job is really worth ten million, because you take the interest deduction on your mortgage, and you offset your property taxes.
8) So next time somebody asks you how much you spent on your sailboat you can answer: It was worth a quarter million brand new, but I bought it at half that used from a guy entangled in a divorce proceeding because he got caught in the act of banging the nanny like a screen door in a hurricane and he had to pay his lawyer, and his wife’s lawyer, and the bills were starting to stack up. “Ya know, what I really wanted was a Maserati. And then I thought to myself, same amount of cash, buy a sailboat, it keeps its value better…”
9) Lead the exact same life you led before. Don’t tell ANYBODY, what you really got in the bank. The great unwashed masses will think you got money to burn, the wealthy will simply say “he did okay, smart guy, all around good people…”
10) Buy a nice house, because its good to own the toilet seat you sit on every morning. Buy a nice toy, because you only live once. Buy organic food even though it cost 2X, because you only got one set of teeth and they got to last into retirement. Marry “good people” because you need to believe that good things happen to good people. Be humble. Work hard. If your not working, read, because that is how humans download new ideas. Be generous with your TIME with those on the way up, and always bill REAL MONEY to those already there because time is money, and what the wealthy know better than most, is that working hard gets you nowhere, but taking responsibility for the results does.
I asked my lawn guy last month why he kept mowing the lawn considering it was half dead. He answered “because you pay me to mow it”. I asked him why my lawn was half dead. He answered “because you have a fungal infection”. I asked him why he thought I would know that. He answered “well obviously you don’t or you would have bought a ten dollar bottle of anti fungal treatment”. Hummmm, and I asked him, “WHY didn’t you charge me fifty bucks to spray that ten dollar bottle of anti fungal agent…?!”
Blank stares all around.
Hard working dude.
Don’t be a dude.
Download link below check out Byrds Soundcloud.
Wow is the first word that comes to mind when people ask did you see the new Nikki Minaj these days. Any fan she may have lost with the barbs wigs & trends is back now, anyone in the hood that said she sold out is back on her bandwagon again. All I can say is go Nikki you doing the dam thing you got the sex appeal down packed right now an that Chi-raq track is fire need I say more? If you missed out check out some pics I posted old Nikki & new Ms Minaj. Also if you haven’t heard ChiRaq for some reason or another a link is below the flow is back!
In preparation for his new mixtape “FatBoy Fresh” which is dropping March 11th Fred gives us this series.
Imagine a life in which you can live on your own terms, have the freedom to choose how you spend your time and the projects on which you work. With enough planning, patience and determination, this situation can be yours.
Let’s face it — we’ve all had a job that sucked the life out of us. The daily grind of working for a company that you don’t really care about is draining.
While self-employment can be a tough gig, as it comes with its own problems, stressors and setbacks, the sense of accomplishment and pride you’ll derive from it is worth the investment. Check out these 10 reasons you should get started today:
1. The flexibility to work anywhere
You can choose your location for working; one week you may be sitting on the beach in Greece with your laptop, while the next week may have you sailing the seas of Mexico. With today’s technological advancements, it’s possible to work from nearly anywhere.
2. Do work that you enjoy
Richard Branson reminds us that “some 80% of your life is spent working. You want to have fun at home; why shouldn’t you have fun at work?” If you hate your job, your negativity will spill into your personal life, making you feel tired and unmotivated. Life is way too short to waste time doing things you hate. Be an entrepreneur and get paid to do something that you actually enjoy.
3. You have the opportunity to create jobs
There is no greater accomplishment than being able to support others. If you create a small business, at some point, you’ll likely need to hire people to do jobs that you no longer have time to do yourself. As a result, you’ll help others pay their bills, feed their families and make a decent living.
4. Choose how much money you earn
Working for someone else really limits your earning capacity, and sadly, most companies expect you to work harder than ever with no extra incentive. Why put up with this when you can work equally hard but reap financial rewards for your efforts? Your earning capacity is limitless when you work for yourself.
5. You don’t have to answer to anyone
Chances are, at some point in your professional life, you had a boss who undermined your every decision. This situation is toxic and usually results in you losing self-confidence, self-respect and, most importantly, motivation. When you work for yourself, you call the shots. You’ll be more creative, determined and motivated as a result.
6. You will become more resilient
Working for yourself requires a lot of determination to push through the barriers and setbacks. However, over time you will learn and grow from those setbacks; you will learn what works and what doesn’t. You will become wiser and more resilient in both your business and personal life. Any successful entrepreneur will tell you that in facing failure, the path to success will grow clearer.
7. You will develop self-discipline
Entrepreneurship is a stressful venture — the flexibility of the working environment can be hazardous without enough self-discipline. With no set start time, you’re free to work in pajamas, but the absence of a routine can be detrimental; too much comfort may reduce productivity. Instead of becoming lazy, develop self-discipline by sitting down and drafting up a routine.
8. You can live a more meaningful life
Ultimately, work-life happiness comes from doing meaningful things. We all want to work for a worthy purpose or cause and know that our work is actually making a difference. Working for yourself will allow you to define what’s meaningful to you.
9. You will develop business sense
Most day jobs have set tasks, and often, it’s a matter of repeatedly doing the same thing. Not only is this boring, but it also fails to teach you anything new. Becoming an entrepreneur requires you to wear many hats — product development, marketing, sales, customer service, accounting, etc. Over time you will slowly develop a keen business sense, which will result in you becoming a more confident and successful entrepreneur.
10. You will leave a legacy behind
Working for yourself is an adventure. It will provide you with great stories to tell, wisdom to impart and a reason for people to remember and to respect you.
“MY SHOES” OF THE UNCLE MURDA AND GMG PRESENTS “AIN’T NOTHING SWEET” VOL 1 MIXTAPE.
Bieber fever is back at it he was arrested last night for drag racing, driving with expired license to name a few things. It seems like he is trying to set a record for most run ins with the law. The passenger was Desean Jackson’s X girlfriend the two appeared in court today the video is below. I hope he can get back on track an get these fools out of his circle.
This is a 3 part documentary it’s a few months old but it’s worth checking out. It features many up & coming Chicago artists. You may know a few such as Chief Keef , Lil Reese & Lil Durk. It also goes into the Lil JoJo story as well as various other murders in the Chicago gang violence culture over the past few years that sparked some of these beef’s it’s pretty detailed and worth checking out.
This is a good piece right here to let you see the bigger picture.