Here is the first single of Never Satisfied which will be out early 2014 this project will be produced by JR-15 an will have a few features. It will be available via online and hard copies. Hope y’all enjoy D/L spread it viral to everyone click the picture for the hulkshare like or use the soundcloud below.
Since the 5th grade i would say, I’m 19 now so about 8years.
2. How many songs would you say you have recorded in ya career thus far?
Over 300 but ALOT aren’t released yet.
3. Since you have a mixtape series called “Fuk A Hook” How much of your music would you say is written & freestyle ?
I would say half is written and half is freestyle. I used to listen to beats All-day and record myself while I freestyle so I can use what I had said off the top of the head, but now I’m starting to write way more so I can make official tracks and have everything sounding perfect.
4. What are you currently working on as we speak?
I’m working on a project called “INGLEWOOD” dropping next year. I don’t have a release date at the moment.
5. What do you do to keep your buzz up so you can stay relevant?
I try to keep in touch with all my fans, I have to promote everyday and socialize A LOT to stay relevant.
6. How would you describe the Cali Rap scene right now?
I say it’s pretty good, but I still feel like something’s missing & that is me. It’s not really an artist my age working as hard as me with this much talent.
7. Is rapping the only thing you are currently working towards or do you have other joint ventures?
I have A LOT of other things I want to do besides rap. I’m working on a clothing line. I wanna own my own business and invest in a lot of other things.
8. How big would you describe your fan base to be at this point? The reason I ask is because I see your you tube views are pretty good so people are listening.
I feel like it’s good to be my age i am now, But I also feel I deserve to get way more plays. Everything I drop should reach 1mill views + but I know ill get there soon.
9. What makes you different from other artists trying to get on?
The grind, The things I’ve done & hard work I put in. I invest in myself every dollar I get.
10. What’s one thing you think the people should know about you?
I think they should know when they see me not dropping any tracks or videos just know I’m working hard on something big. I’m never sitting around I’m always plotting and trying to be better than i was the day before.
With the holiday season in full bloom most people are out spending and charging doing everything including not paying bills so their family can have a good holiday season. It’s all good till after holidays when your stressed for money and thinking of what you could or should have done. Here is some tips to help you avoid this.
– When shopping more is better than less so don’t spend all your money on 1 big item when you can get a few (example remember when Katt Williams said he went shopping at the dollar store for his son and he woke up was looking everywhere & was like daddy you got me everything)
– Pay some bills ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about them next month. This creates more available money now an covers last-minute shopping.
– Don’t worry about buying things for people who you barely see & not getting you or your kids anything.
– Don’t spend an arm & a leg on decorations they not that important it’s about whats under the tree.
– Try 2 get a few major gifts on black Friday to save some more money.
– Always buy gifts throughout the year in case you lose a job or any emergency comes up and takes your money.
I cant give you all my gems but i hope these tips are helpful.
I don’t know what’s going on anymore in hip hop it left the streets and became the new hipster movement. You frown upon it like those skater kids back in the days with them super oversized Jnco Jeans when you hear some of this music. The most ignorant artists that have absolutely nothing realistic to say are successful such as Gucci, Waka, Lil B, Gunplay who just got a major record deal need I continue?? It was hard accepting the fact that gone are the days of songs with lyrics, but they made it easier for us to listen too because most of these terrible songs have great production smh. Waka is an artist that says absolutely nothing an he will admit it but he gets some of the best beats in the game now which makes him a star even though his lyrical flow is poop. The new thing now is everybody is making these simple ass choruses saying the same exact thing over and over like there 2Chainz & Mike Jones example That MMG song actin up. Just because one rapper pulls it off doesn’t mean everyone else need 2 ride that 🏄 (wave) but PLEASE stop this non sense already like this guy below smh
Most people who do music do it for the fame there is only a selected few who do it for the art an you can tell when you listen to the music. Regardless of your reason to do music everyone wants to be successful. As an artist you get what you put into yourself. You can’t be cheap with your music you must invest in promo to get your name out and studio time for starters. You must develop a brand that separates you from other artists & make good songs. These days you have many options to get your music out mainly the Internet, there is many blogs & sites that will post your music you can also pass your CDs out. In the past music videos were a luxury but now it’s something available for many artists because so many people are filming videos. So if your gonna do it right & “Go Hard Or Go Home”