Here is a new song submitted by Tigg for the blog look out for his new mixtape POSV2 (Product Of The Southside) Volume 2 coming soon. follow him on twitter facebook an ig @SouthBethtigg. Click the picture for his soundcloud link.
1) For those who don’t know who you are what would you like to share to get them better acquainted an get familiar with the name?
BanG Em Smurf: 4 those who don’t know me I’m the former gunit cofounder/& 50cent business partner….a southside queens legend…
2) In the Past you were more of a hype man an did Adlibs etc. What inspired you to start rapping?
Bang Em Smurf: I felt like hiphop was diein..a lot of bullshit in the game…& who else got a BIGGER story 2 tell than me…& an when I say diein I mean in the streets everybody dancein now or goin pop…I DO IT 4 THE STREETS..
3) How did you come up with the FEED DA WOLVES movement?
Bang Em Smurf: I came up with the name down here in trinidad this shit is really the jungle down here & an I sat up in jail for dam near 4years a watched all these suckas get fat….now its time 4 the real niggaz 2 eat…& an that name stand out cause its a million other niggaz feeln like me who could relate..
4) When can we expect a new Bang Em Smurf & Domination Album?
Bang Em Smurf: 2011 we workn on that now as we speak….
5) What’s your best and Worst experience with the music industry?
Bang Em Smurf: My best was seein me & my old team (G-Unit) make history that was the beat feeln in the world we really use 2 get on our knees an pray we made & we did we defeated the odds& the worst was see how money change people…same niggaz that u will die 4 just filp on u…start feeln god cause they get paper LOL suckas..
6) As far as the Label situation is it still GF (Gangsta Flip Records?
Bang Em Smurf: Na its FEED DA WOLVES ENT gangsta flip records was a faze we left that in the past new era new money..
7) what can we expect from you going into 2011?
Bang Em Smurf: Me to be runnin this shit…..
8 ) What artists outside ya camp you feeling right now an would work with?
Bang Em Smurf: Im gonna say Cassidy,Young Buck, Yukmouth, na mean…I don’t really like workn out side my camp but if a nigga a real street nigga I’ll fuck with him/her..
9) what have you learned in the streets that helped you avoid bad situations in this industry?
Bang Em Smurf: Trust NO1…….loyalty is limited…..
10) If you wasn’t rapping what else would you be doing now?
Bang Em Smurf: Moving weight & an takin hits LOL LOL! Really th0
11) what’s you opinion on the state of hip hop?
Bang Em Smurf: This shit suck……niggaz don’t support real music know more
12) Is it possible to have friends in this business or is there no Loyalty?
Bang Em Smurf: NO friends in this game niggaz only care 4 they self or what they could get out a nigga.
13) Correct me if im wrong but doesn’t hip hop an WWE have alot in common seems like alot of acting?
Bang Em Smurf: You a 100% right this shit is wwe……a bunch of suckaz frontn fooln the world
14) Who all is on the FDW roster?
Bang Em Smurf: Me, Domination, Southpaw Da Don, Money M0, Fivealive & Maybach Dice he on FDW/MMG!
15) Last but not least do you ever see you an 50 Cent patching things up an working together?
Bang Em Smurf: Na I don’t see that happening its a new era niggaz don’t respect him no more……
(((((Check out http://feeddawolves.net/ to keep up with the movement )))))